Ashley Regional Women's Center • 435-781-6833
Ashley Regional Medical Center has been providing services for the unique physical, social and spiritual needs of women since 1941. We take pride in providing exceptional women's care, close to home.
Ashley Regional delivers more than 300 babies a year and continues to offer sensitive, personalized health services to each woman, baby, and father. Fathers, siblings and grandparents are invited to participate in welcoming new babies.. Parental education is also available to new parents. Other benefits include:
- Gift Bag for Mom & baby including the Halo Sleep Sack
- Free special dinner for mom at dad at the hospital
- Free childbirth classes for anyone
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage
- Photography available
- Free wireless Internet access available to patients and visitors
- Level II Nursery with a certified neonatologist for babies born at 34 weeks or above
- Special Stork's plan for uninsured mothers
Expectant parents need not look any further for the perfect place to welcome your newest family member to the world. The OB Staff are compassionate and dedicated to providing families with an exceptional birthing experience.
Our team of maternity professionals includes board-certified obstetrician-gynecologists and family practice/OBs, whom you can choose to help deliver your baby. Meet our maternity professionals.
Ashley Regional wants the birth of your baby to be special time in your family's life. The freedom to choose maternity professionals is one way to enrich this joyful experience.
- Find a Doctor
- Ashley Regional Women's Center
- CT Exams
- Ears, Nose & Throat
- Intensive Care Unit
- 3-D Mammography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Orthopedics and General Surgery
- Educational Symposiums
- Physical Therapy/Speech Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Sleep Studies
- Occupational Health
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Headache Clinic
- Cardiac Rehab