Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information
Our hospital is committed to providing the highest quality care and ensuring the safety of our patients, employees, providers, volunteers and visitors. We are continuing to take the necessary steps to ensure we are fully prepared to care for patients, in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and in partnership with our local and state health departments.
Below are a number of resources to help educate you and your family on COVID-19. For more information on the virus, please contact the health department.
COVID-19 Online Risk Assessment
To help support the health of our community, we are providing access to an online COVID-19 risk assessment developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This tool does NOT provide a diagnosis, and it should NOT be used as a substitute for an assessment made by a healthcare provider.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov)
- Utah Department of Health: 385-273-7878
- TriCounty Health Department
- Phone: 435.274.1177
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/tricountyhealth
Visitor Policy, Mask Requirements and Other Precautionary Measures
Current Visitor Policies as of 10/1/2022:
- 2 well visitors are allowed per patient.
- Well visitors must be at least 15 years old.
- Some exceptions may be made for vulnerable adults, pediatric patients and end-of-life care.
- Masks are required. All individuals must properly wear a mask while within the facility.
At Ashley Regional Medical Center, protecting the health and safety of our team members and the patients we serve is our number one priority. Ashley Regional is still requiring masks to be worn inside our facility by patients, providers, employees and visitors for the foreseeable future. We continue to follow recommendations from the CDC that is specific to healthcare facilities. We believe this is in the best interests of our team and the valued patients we serve. We will continue to evaluate our policies based on the situation in our community and will communicate any updates as we have them.